A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kraudel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kraudel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kraudel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraudel graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kraudel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah D Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Thomas H Boyd Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kraudel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Kraudel practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kraudel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kraudel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL and Maryville, IL.
See Quincy Radiologists.