A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kress is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kress
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kress, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kress graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kress has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Kress MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Kress practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kress has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.