A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kress is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kress
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kress, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kress graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kress has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Kress MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Kress practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kress has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.