A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kress is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kress, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee & Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kress graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kress has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth James Kress MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Kress practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kress has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kress practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Surgeons.