Dr. Kenneth Kress MD Patient Reviews

July 4th, 2016
Best orthopedic surgeon..
He is a superstar. Kenneth Kress.....

March 17th, 2016
Have not been to the new office. Dr Kress replaced both my knees three years ago, when he was at St Joseph. Had the normal pain, but over all the surgery went great and I would recommend Dr Kress for any one who has knee problems. Fantastic doctor.......would go through it again in a heart beat, as long as I had this Doctor to do the surgery.

November 22nd, 2015
A God send! Did both of my hip replacements. To this day no one knows I've had hip replacements unless I tell them. Dr. Kress took my pain away!

July 13th, 2015
Dr. Kress is an excellent surgeon. He explains his diagnosis in terms that the patient can fully understand. He explains the procedure for correcting the medical problem using visuals and technology. He takes time to respond to your questions and I was contacted by his nurse the next day after the surgery. I am very pleased with his technique, because the surgical scar is diminishing with every passing month. I have no more pain. I can walk without a cane and my legs are straight again. Thank you Dr. Kress.

June 5th, 2015
Great Medical,Provider
Wonderful personality, caring manner, skilledvsurgeon

July 22nd, 2012
My number one choice, he is the best, my knee replacement went very well and he knows what he is doing and has a great bedside manner! I highly recommend him.

July 15th, 2012
Can only say good things about Dr. Kress
I was very impressed how well Dr Kress and his staff took care of me when I had my right knee replaced. It was very organized and caring. I don't need to be babied I want professionals who know what they are doing.My calls with questioned were answered and I felt like I was in good care before and after the surgery. BP

March 14th, 2012
Great doctor and assistants. Hip procedure was effortless.

July 11th, 2011
This Is A For Real Five Star Physician
Was recommended by our internist. My knees (husband) were in bad shape my wife's were beginning to hurt. After many attempts to try every non-surgical procedure surgery was the only option.To make a long story short Dr. Kress replace my two knees (1 1/2 years apart. After vigorous PT I don't even feel I have "artificial" knees. My wife has the same experience and Dr. Kress when the time is right will replace her other one. He is the best there is

September 29th, 2010
Fekt like a knew person with no more pain.

August 31st, 2010
I had one knee done in 2005 and another in 2006 (total knee replacement) could not have asked for a better doctor and his staff. I have recommended him several times, and they were pleased with him and the staff. Great doctor.

July 1st, 2009
Dr. Kress's office staff are not only unprofessional; however, not sympathetic and rude. Dr. Kress has performed a hip replacement on me in the past and did a wonderful job. It is now time for my other hip to be replaced and I would like to have Dr. Kress perform the surgery; however, I am looking for a different doctor due to the treatment I have received by his office personnel. My surgery is scheduled for 2 months from today; however, I am in terrible pain and called today to discuss my options with Dr. Kress (pain management/prescreption pain relievers, etc.). I was informed by Dr. Kress's nurse that Dr. Kress will not speak to patients and if I wanted to speak with him, I would have to come in for an appointment; however, the earliest appointment available is in 2 weeks. When I explained to the nurse that I am in such terrible pain that I am unable to walk, she informed me that it was "my perogative" to find a different physician. I am highly offended and do NOT recommend dealing with this office.