Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Krock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Krock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krock graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Krock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Graham Hospital
- Graham Hosp Assoc, Canton, Il
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Krock practice?
Dr. Kenneth Krock practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Canton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Galesburg, IL and Lewistown, IL.
See Canton Internists, Canton Family Physicians, Canton General Practitioners, and Canton Pediatricians.