A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Krock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Krock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Krock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krock graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Krock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Graham Hospital
- Graham Hosp Assoc, Canton, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Krock MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Krock practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Krock has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Krock practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Canton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lewistown, IL and Farmington, IL.
See Canton Internists and Canton Pediatricians.