inactive

Kenneth A Kron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2016
everthing to do with Dr is excellent but the group he practiced with were anything but supportive.

May 14th, 2014
A goverment paid lier
This doctor except checks from the postal service to write lies as a independent medical doctor,I am a mother with 5 kids,I was working and this bogus doctor stop me from working and providing for my children by saying I am not fit for duty,I am ashamed that doctors would help companies destroy people lives,I thought doctors were people u trust until I met this lier.

August 30th, 2013
Very compassionate Dr. and office staff. A small personal office where the staff treat you like family. I had a great experience with Dr. Kron and am glad I was referred to him.

April 1st, 2009
Wonderful
I couldn't disagree more with the first review of this doctor. I found him to be mild-mannered, insightful, an excellent listener, and very open to working with his patients on their recovery.

March 7th, 2009
Dr. Kron did not seem comfortable with my fairly common and treatable mental illness. It seemed as if he was uncomfortable with a history of hospitalizations which seemed odd for a psychiatrist. His office is very small in comparison to others which makes it very isolating. I'm sure he works for some people, but he just seems out of touch. His fees are also very high. My initial appointment which ran about an hour, cost almost $200. There are many more qualified psychiatrists in the area who offer more services for less money in my opinion.