A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-Aging and Restorative Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kronhaus graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kronhaus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Evan Kronhaus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Kronhaus practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus practices Family Medicine near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Family Physicians.