A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kronhaus
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kronhaus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Thyroid Hormone Resistance Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kronhaus graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kronhaus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth E Kronhaus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Kronhaus practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus practices Family Medicine near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Family Physicians.