A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Krumins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Krumins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krumins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krumins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Krumins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krumins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krumins has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Krumins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Krumins practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Krumins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Krumins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.