A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Krumins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Krumins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Krumins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krumins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krumins has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Krumins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Krumins practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Krumins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Krumins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.