A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Krumins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Krumins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Krumins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krumins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krumins has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krumins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Krumins practice?
Dr. Kenneth Krumins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons, Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons, Orlando Family Physicians, and Orlando Sports Medicine Doctors.