Dr. Kenneth Krzyzaniak MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017
By all means avoid
Has no empathy for patients pain. Dismisses concerns or questions as nonsense and represents the epitome of arrogance. I'm a former nurse and after witnessing my husbands exam, I'm not sure why a man so irritated by his patients mere presence would choose to be a doctor.

February 18th, 2017
Rude
We needed an appointment ASAP as a new patient, we we were very happy to get an appointment the next day. The NP was excellent, then this "Doctor" walked in - he was rude, dismissive, arrogant and absolutely the worst "Doctor" I have ever met. A follow up appointment was made and within the hour I called to request a different physician. That "Doctor" will never come near my husband again. I have no respect for this "Doctor".

February 25th, 2016
Horrible
Atlantic Urology is horrible. Their billing policy sticks it to the patient. If you have insurance that requires authorization for a medication, Atlantic Urology charges you $25 for each call for authorization. Lose a patient and their co-pay along with insurance payment just for $25 doesn't make good business sence. They want money rather than what is good for the patient. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

October 1st, 2015
Angered
My husband and I moved to Myrtle Beach area about 4 months ago to take care of my father-n-law who is quite ill. He had been in a nursing home, and the doctor called, giving us the option to either leave him there the rest of his days, or give up everything, move and bring him home....and that's exactly what we did. My father-in-law has a suprapubic catheter.....it goes directly into the bladder from underneath the belly button, and needs changed every 30 days. He is prone to UTI's, sometimes it leaks, etc. We needed to make an appt. and tried to get in with his regular doctor, who happened to be in surgery. Dr. K was the only one available. He's rude, has NO compassion, here we have a sick, elderly man, and when he went to flush the bladder out, he was so rough, my father-in-law literally starting screaming at the top of his lungs and his eyes were bulging out of his head. I've worked in the medical field, and was on the fire department for years back home. I've seen a lot of bad stuff, but this made ME cry. My husband was trying so hard not to punch this guy in the mouth. We try to ask questions as to why my father-in-law is having these problems and he completely blows us off. That office wouldn't be missing anything if he went elsewhere.

August 29th, 2015
Unfortunate
Where do I start? Dr Krzyaniak is motivated by appointments. He does not care about solving the patients problem or concerned about the outcome. He seems to be driven by whos next. I needed to have a urine sample taken, you would think this would be routine at a " urologist office" but that was not the case. Instead I was sent to a third party provider to take the sample and then had to make another "appointment". The whole experience with Dr K was extremely frustrating for our family. I would NOT recommend his practice to anyone.

April 27th, 2013
Review
Would not recommend him for his professional knowledge or his bedside manner...Worst doctor I have ever encountered..When asking questions he seemed bothered..Understand why he was easiest of the urologist to get appointment with in the office as a new patient..Wish I had read reviews on other sites but at the time was looking for help..I encourage you to seek another urologist...

August 14th, 2017