Dr. Kenneth Kudelko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Kudelko?

May 19th, 2016

Highly recommend

Dr. Kudleko is knowledgeable, personable, prompt and thorough.

February 15th, 2016

First visit today. Will post again when I get final diagnosis. He is very friendly and seems to be very efficient.

December 15th, 2015

Forget this guy

There is no way I wouold ever recommend this man to anyone. He is rude, inconsiderate and the wait times are far too long.

August 21st, 2015

Good doctor - rude support staff

Dealing with Dr K personaly was a good experience (after waiting over an hour). He apologised for the wait and took the time to be thorough and work through my problem - seemed genuinely engaged. His support staff and secretary were another story though. Authorisation from insurance for reasonably urgent follow up scans wasnt event started for over a week apparently due to doctor being on hols (??) the secretary was rude and dismissive when I complained on the phone that this didnt explain why she hadnt contacted my insurance. She saw fit to interupt and loudly lecture me why it wasnt her fault plus didnt seem to care at all when I told her I didnt like her tone and pointed out this had delayed by weeks treatment & diagnosis of an issue that recently put me in the ER. Other reviews note rude staff at this practice so seems this is an ongoing issue. Suggest some courtesy and communication training - I understand things can go wrong but it's how staff respond to unhappy clients that will determine either a good or bad outcome. This outcome is a lost patient and a bad review...

January 8th, 2015

Wish EVERY Doctor Were Like Him

The ONLY reason I gave two stars for promptness is because he's such a great doctor that he REALLY takes his time with his patients, which is a GREAT thing!! No one can EVER say that Dr. Kudelko doesn't care about his patients or that he rushes through their visits.

July 31st, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

My family LOVES Dr. Kudelko. He not only spends more than adequate time with his patients, both in and out of the hospital, but also spends more than adequate time with their families. He is kind, caring, compasionate, knowledgeabel and funny!! I gave a "good" rating for "waiting time" in office ONLY because I know we wait while he gives as much attention to the patients ahead of us as he does with us. I gave a "moderate" rating for "office staff" due to some poor attitudes of a few of the staff, not all of them. I do however have to agree with another patient review I read wherein the "girl" who draws blood in that office has a VERY POOR attitude and is downright RUDE! This has absolutely no reflection on how we feel about the rest of the staff, and in particular, the physicians. We have, and will continue, recommending this practice to others. When you're not well you want a physician that will take his/her time and focus their attention on making you better. That is what Dr. Kudelko does. Our family couldn't be more satisfied or pleased with his knowledge, dedication and very pleasant personality. He's a true credit to the profession!! Thank you for everything Dr. K!!

October 20th, 2011

Never answer the phones

It is often difficult to speak to a live person at this office & when you do, the office staff are a bit rude & cut you off before you can even get a description of your issue out of your mouth. And then they ask you the same questions regarding what you said later! You often play phone tag w/Dr. K as well, which is customary w/many dr.'s, but not all. There are too many dr's & patients in the office, so its like the dr.'s equivalent of a law firm & one doesn't feel treated as an individual.

June 27th, 2011

Having a hard time getting information and scheduling follow up tests with the office staff; this is not the regular scheduling staff. My file is continually on someones desk or other explanation.

August 31st, 2010

Excellent and thorough examinations, he takes his time getting a good history of the patient and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've been to in a long time.I would recommend him to anybody.

July 24th, 2008

I wasn't aware that doctors like this still existed

Dr. Kudelko was kind, caring and more thorough with me than any other doctor has been in years. He took the time to explain everything in plain English and clarified anything I had more questions about. I was forced to bring my young daughter to the office with me that day and he treated her with kindness and respect as well, engaging her and helping her to feel like she was part of the process. Although we were at the office for about three hours of testing, it flew by. In short, Dr. Kudelko (and his very capable office staff) was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended! If you have any tersting done, request Becky. She was awesome, too!

October 15th, 2017