A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kulig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kulig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kulig, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulig graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kulig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth William Kulig MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Kulig practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kulig has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kulig practices Emergency Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Emergency Physicians.