A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kulik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kulik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kulik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulik graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kulik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joseph Kulik MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Kulik practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kulik has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kulik practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.