A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kunzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kunzman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kunzman, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunzman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kunzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Norman Kunzman MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth N. Kunzman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kunzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kunzman practices Otolaryngology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Somerville Otolaryngologists.