A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kurjan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kurjan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurjan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kurjan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurjan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Kurjan practice?
Dr. Kenneth Kurjan practices Gastroenterology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Commerce Township Gastroenterologists.