A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kurjan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kurjan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurjan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kurjan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth H Kurjan DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Kurjan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kurjan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kurjan practices Gastroenterology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Commerce Township Gastroenterologists.