Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kurt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kurt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurt graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Kurt practice?
Dr. Kenneth Kurt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI and Platteville, WI.