Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kurt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kurt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurt
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kurt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurt graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Kurt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Kurt practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kurt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kurt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI and Platteville, WI.