Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kurt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kurt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurt
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kurt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurt graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Kurt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Kurt practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kurt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kurt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI and Platteville, WI.