A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cohen, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Cohen MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Ophthalmologists.