A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cohen, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Corneal Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans