A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cohen, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Cohen MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Ophthalmologists.