Dr. Kenneth Klein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 14th, 2014
Great Experience
My appointment was scheduled in a timely manner and I was in the waiting room less than 10 minutes. Dr. Klein was concise with his diagnosis and treatment options.

April 9th, 2014
Competent and knowledgable
Dr. Klein was able to accurately diagnose my problem and treat it successfully. I was able to get in and out with little wait time. The office environment was outstanding, especially all the art.

September 20th, 2011
Dissatisfied patient
First of all, the nurse attempted to take my history, using another patients chart. She stormed off, and talked to the front desk, once she realized she had the wrong patient. She never verified my name/birthday when she sat down with me.I waited for 30 minutes once in the room, before I saw Dr. Klein. He rushed in, asked the nurse what I was here for, and performed a 3 second skin check. He asked if I wanted the mole removed, quickly numbed it with lidocaine, and walked out of the room. He never took my history, and seemed very disinterested in what I had to say. He performed a shave biopsy, placed a bandaid, and never gave me wound care instructions. After researching online, I realized how I needed to manage the site. I had to ask the clinic to call with the results which they said were "fine", but when I requested the pathology I was surprised to see a dysplasic nevus/moderate atypia. Now the mole has come back (1 month later), and I have to find a different dermatologist.

September 10th, 2011
Patient No More
Every doctor I have ever been to, won't charge you for an office visit to remove stitches. When I enquired why I was charged, the answer was--Well, if they are removed within 10 day they dont charge, but after that they Can charge. Well, when THEY give you an appointment for the removal 13 days after--they Bill you. I Won't go back to this guy.

January 9th, 2011
Klein
Rude, tactless and unfriendly. Thought is just me, but I discovered that it wasn't! Maybe this doctor has changed his attitude in the last few years (hopefully). I no longer see him and would NEVER recommend anyone else to do so. There's also another dermatologist in New Bern that a friend advised me to see. He's awesome. Friendly, professional and make skin looks great!

October 27th, 2010
No strong push for expensive treatments
After seeing many other dermatologists over the years I have always felt like they were trying to push me into their latest and greatest costly treatments. My questions have always been, "do you earn a commission from the pharmacy company if you sell me on this product?? Dr. Klein has always explained all of my options for treatment and allowed me to take part in the decision making process. I never feel pressured into something that I am not comfortable with.