A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Long is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Central Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Long MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Long practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Long practices Internal Medicine near San Marcos, TX.
See San Marcos Internists.