A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Moore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lawrence Moore MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Moore practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Moore practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Willowbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Willowbrook Internists and Willowbrook Neurologists.