Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Moore
Dr. Kenneth Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burr Ridge, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Silver Cross Hospital, Provena St Joseph Medical Center and Norwegian-American Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Moore has the following 4 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Kenneth Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burr Ridge, IL.
Dr. Michael Mckenna
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Willowbrook, IL 0.18 mi36
Dr. Mohammad Jamil
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Burr Ridge, IL 0.24 mi50
Dr. Renu Agarwal
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Hinsdale, IL 0.37 mi31