A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Moss is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Moss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Moss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Moss MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Moss practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Moss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Moss practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.