A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Moss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Moss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Larry Moss MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Moss practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Moss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Moss practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.