A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Moss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Moss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans