A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Reed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Reed, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Reed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lyle Reed MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Reed practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Reed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Reed practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists, Dallas Internists, and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.