A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Russell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Regional Hospital, Mexia, Tx
- Parkview Medical Clinic, Mexia
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lynn Russell MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Russell practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Russell practices Internal Medicine near Mexia, TX.
See Mexia Internists.