A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Regional Hospital, Mexia, Tx
- Parkview Medical Clinic, Mexia
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Russell practice?
Dr. Kenneth Russell practices Internal Medicine near Mexia, TX.
See Mexia Internists.