A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Regional Hospital, Mexia, Tx
- Parkview Medical Clinic, Mexia
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Russell practice?
Dr. Kenneth Russell practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mexia, TX.
See Mexia Internists, Mexia Gastroenterologists, Mexia Critical Care Practitioners, and Mexia Geriatric Doctors.