A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Savage, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Leo Savage DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Savage practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Savage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Savage practices Family Medicine near Crystal River, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL.
See Crystal River Primary Care Doctors.