Dr. Kenneth Savage, DO
Family Practitioner
Video profile

Oct 29th, 2015

A very good Doctor. Was disappointed when my insurance carrier dropped him from their plan. When I renew insurance this Dec. will make sure he is on the new insurance plan.

Jun 18th, 2015

Seemed to be nice. The only problem I really had with him was test he ordered was very expensive and he was not understanding at all with me not being able to afford them and became rude when I explained to him that financially I could not do them. Pretty much told me they had to be done. I am sure by the way he acted he has never had to worry about finances and was not sincere towards me.

Great Doctor / Bad Staff show details Great Doctor / Bad Staff
Mar 19th, 2015

Dr. Savage is a great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. As his practice is growing, his staff leaves something to be desired. The very young office staff is rude and they have no people skills, especially for a doctor's office. There are a few ladies in the office that are extremely professional. His nurse practitioner should have her license pulled and shouldn't even be allowed a position in a vet's office. Guess I will be looking for another doctor.

Mar 2nd, 2015

He is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. I wouldn't go back to him if he was the last doctor alive. His bedside manner is atrocious. He and his staff are rude and inconsiderate.

Best Dr in Citrus County show details Best Dr in Citrus County
by Gail Miller on Sep 13th, 2013

Wouldn't go anywhere else Staff is very courteous and helpful

Exceptional Physician show details Exceptional Physician
by K. Foster on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Savage was our family doctor when in Land O' Lakes. We will certainly miss him now that he is in Crystal River. Knowledgable, Organized, Great Personality. Definately give him a try for any medical care you may need. You'll be very happy with this physician.

Nice doctor show details Nice doctor
Feb 12th, 2013

Dr. Savage has good bedside manners. Listens to me very friendly. The office staff are very friendly as well.

Jan 10th, 2012

Went to Dr. Savage to get introduced as I was looking to switch doctors. He was prompt, pleasant, took all the time I needed and LISTENED TO ME! Finally! I had been a patient at another place for over 15 years and the doctor never remembered who I was and usually talked over me.

May 25th, 2011

This is a great doctor. He really cares and goes out of his way to help his patients. He is young, but if he doesn't know the answer to a question, he tells you he doesn't know but will try to find an answer.

Outstanding Doctor who cares show details Outstanding Doctor who cares
Apr 18th, 2011

Finally a doctor in Land O Lakes who takes the time to get to know you and listens. What a breath of fresh air! Bedside manner is outstanding. I went through 3 doctors in LOL before finding Dr. Savage. You will not be disappointed.

Oct 11th, 2010