A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Smith is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lamont Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Smith has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Edgewood, KY.