Dr. Kenneth Stein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 2nd, 2016
I had a face lift many years ago and have been so happy and satisfied, with Dr. Stein. I recently went back for another procedure. Dr. Stein is a great artist. My friends from New York recently came to Chicago to have the best surgery ever, yes from New York, staying next door. at the Hotel for recovery. We had great care and attention from doc and his great kind staff. He is wonderful and realistic with his approach. I like that!!!

February 9th, 2013
Just Sayin- went to see Dr. Stein.. he is down to earth.. and real. He told me I should actually gain 15 lbs and return so I could have my Butt done... I did and he was right on.. the look is what I wanted and I love to compare my Butt to Kim K's. I was surprised i was able to go back to work in 2 days! I am very happy with the results from Dr. Stein.. 5 Star review for Dr. Stein.. I will be sure to tell my friends where I got my great Butt!

July 18th, 2012
HE IS AWESOME!!

June 1st, 2011
Great Work!
Dr. Stein performed a breast augmentation for me last year and did a wonderful job, I get a lot of compliments and I feel much more confident when I go out. I would recommend this doctor for breast augmentation.

September 1st, 2010
Awesome Dr.
I've had my breast done in 2003 & still to this day I'm complimented on them. They look and feel real too! People ask me who did them and I'm always referring them to Dr Stein :-)

April 2nd, 2009
Think twice before letting him operate
Kenneth L. Stein crammed 7 surgical procedures into a 3.5 hour time slot and botched each simple procedure. I went in for minor tweaking and come out looking 15 yrs older and very freakish and alien. This ruined my life, I lost my job, friends. I never want to leave the house. Please be careful, this Dr should not be allowed to practice medicine. Report Kenneth L. Stein to the state board if it's happened to you!