Dr. Kenneth Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 23rd, 2017

He has the worst bed side manner, no empathy for patients. Does not allow you to speak, or offer your opinion. He is extremely rude! I would not see this man if my life depended on it!

July 6th, 2016

Never miss an appointment.

It seemed like a nice enough place, but they scheduled me out 2 months away when I was desperate to get referred from them to some specialists. When my alarm for the date and time was accidentally set for am instead of pm and I missed my appointment, they told me I was never allowed to reschedule with them because missing an appointment amounts to unforgivable sin. They are unhelpful, unapologetic, and stick to that policy even if you really need help.

March 13th, 2009

Dr. Williams is a very caring doc. and genuniely concerned about his patients but I don't think he's very good at diagnosing illnesses out side of colds, flu etc. He orders alot of tests, most unnecessary and usually costly. My mother went through over $3,000 in tests and only had Bronchitis. I know others who also have been through similar situations. The medical group is also highly religious and in my opinion if I thought prayer would heal me, I wouldn't have consulted a doctor.

October 1st, 2015