A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lamb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Lamb has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Cecil Lamb MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lamb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lamb practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Greenbrae Internists, Greenbrae Pulmonologists, and Greenbrae Critical Care Practitioners.