A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lander
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lander Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lander graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lander has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Lander MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Lander practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lander has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lander practices Pulmonary Disease near Chester, PA.
See Chester Pulmonologists.