Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Landin
Dr. Kenneth Landin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with other offices in Royersford, PA and Kennett Square, PA (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Landin is affiliated with Montgomery Hospital XXXXX, Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services and Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Landin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Kenneth Landin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.
Dr. Michael Rey
Family Medicine, General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Asheville, NC 0 mi38
Dr. Billie Shepherd
Asheville, NC 0 mi21
Dr. Pamela Harris
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Asheville, NC 0 mi27