A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Langa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Langa, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langa graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Langa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Langa MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Langa practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Langa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Langa practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.