A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KENNETH LANGA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. KENNETH LANGA, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. LANGA graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. LANGA has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LANGA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. KENNETH LANGA practice?
Dr. KENNETH LANGA practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.