A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Langley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Langley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Langley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Langley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Eugene Langley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Langley practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Langley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Langley practices Ophthalmology near Fort Pierce, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Fort Pierce Ophthalmologists.