A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Langley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Langley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Langley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Langley practice?
Dr. Kenneth Langley practices Ophthalmology near Fort Pierce, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Fort Pierce Ophthalmologists.