A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Langley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Langley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Langley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Eugene Langley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Langley practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Langley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Langley practices Ophthalmology near Fort Pierce, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Fort Pierce Ophthalmologists.