A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lanyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lanyon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanyon graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Lanyon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Marr Lanyon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Lanyon practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lanyon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lanyon practices Anesthesiology near Goodlettsville, TN.
See Goodlettsville Anesthesiologists.