Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Laughinghouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Laughinghouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laughinghouse
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laughinghouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Laughinghouse, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughinghouse graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Laughinghouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Laughinghouse MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Laughinghouse practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Laughinghouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Laughinghouse practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Little Silver, NJ.
See Little Silver Hematologists and Little Silver Oncologists.