A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Laughinghouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Laughinghouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Laughinghouse, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughinghouse graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Laughinghouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Allen Laughinghouse MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Laughinghouse practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Laughinghouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Laughinghouse practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Little Silver, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Little Silver Oncologists and Little Silver Hematologists.