A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lauren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauren
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauren graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lauren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Boyd Lauren MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Lauren practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lauren has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lauren practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians and Tacoma Primary Care Doctors.