A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lauren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauren
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lauren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauren graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lauren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Boyd Lauren MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Lauren practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lauren has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lauren practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians and Tacoma Primary Care Doctors.