Dr. Kenneth Laxer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 30th, 2015
Dr Laxer
I have been with Dr Laxer for 30 years, and will never leave him. Dr Laxer Listens, Responds clearly and Thouroughly, includes you in on decisions with your medication, Returns calls, and does things for you that you had no idea existed. After screwing up with the bus routes, and canceling my appointment, Dr Laxer offered to take a two hour drive House call just for me. Dr. Laxer is my favorite person and always will be. office employees are fabulous also. When I screwed up, the secretary offered to pick me up, until she knew I was in SR. \ \ ( . . ) C(")(")

September 7th, 2012
GREAT DR
BEST NEURO out there! Worth any wait...

October 17th, 2011
Amazing
Dr. Laxer saved my life! I suffered from seizures for most of my life, and when I was just about to give up I met him. He was confident that we could get it under control, and with Dr. Peter Weber and the rest of their team's help, Temporal Lobe Surgery cured my Epilepsy.It has now been over two years with out a seizure.A very kind and compassionate man. He is very knowledgable and I trust him fully. Many Dr.'s with his experience have an ego problem, but not him. He genuinely cares for his patients and that was obvious from the moment I met him.I would recommend him to anyone who suffers from Epilepsy. Also, California Pacific Medical Center is TOP NOTCH. The nurses, doctors, and staff made brain surgery a walk in the park for me. Definitely not what I expected!

April 19th, 2011
HE is Awsome. I have seen many nuerologist for my epilepsy and he is the one who has helped me get it under control. Very knowlegable dr. I trust him fully with his advice.