A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lazarus, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lazarus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- all diseases related to cancer and blood diseases in children
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazarus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Lazarus practice?
Dr. Kenneth Lazarus practices Pediatrics near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and San Antonio, TX.
See South Bend Pediatricians.