A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Leeper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Leeper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leeper
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leeper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Leeper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeper graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leeper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth V Leeper MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth V. Leeper practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Leeper has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Leeper practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Pulmonologists.