A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Leese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leese
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leese Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Leese, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leese graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth H Leese MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Leese practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Leese has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Leese practices Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Surgeons.