A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Leese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Leese is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Leese, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leese graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Leese practice?
Dr. Kenneth Leese practices Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Willingboro Surgeons.