A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Leese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Leese is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Leese, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leese graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Leese MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Leese practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Leese has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Leese practices Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gibbsboro, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Willingboro Surgeons.