A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lemmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lemmon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemmon
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lemmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lemmon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemmon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemmon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P Lemmon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Lemmon practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lemmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lemmon practices Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
See Athens Family Physicians.