A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lemmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lemmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lemmon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemmon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemmon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Lemmon practice?
Dr. Kenneth Lemmon practices Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
See Athens Family Physicians.