A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lemmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lemmon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lemmon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemmon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemmon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P Lemmon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Lemmon practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lemmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lemmon practices Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
See Athens Family Physicians.