A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lentz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lentz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lentz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lentz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Jefferson Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Howard Lentz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Lentz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lentz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleroi, PA.
See Charleroi Internists and Charleroi Cardiologists.