A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lentz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lentz
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lentz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lentz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Jefferson Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Howard Lentz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Lentz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lentz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleroi, PA.
See Charleroi Internists and Charleroi Cardiologists.