A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Leong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Leong, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Leong MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Leong practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Leong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Leong practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.