Dr. Kenneth Lerrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Lerrick?

May 15th, 2012

Professor

Fabulous, broadly knowledgeable caring physician who customized his recommendations to my fairly extreme athletic requirements. His reward for appearing to really care and for spending time with patients seems to be that he was fired by Mid Valley Cardiology. I will never deal with Mid Valley Cardiology again and warn everyone to investigate thoroughly before getting involved with Mid Valley Cardiology. I have had some problems and lack of confidence with their other cardiologists. I would like to be able to find out where Dr. Lerrick is practicing now. I would drive 3 hours or more to see him.

May 12th, 2009

Warm, knowledgeable, & without "MD = God" complex

Dr. Lerrick took care of me because my regular cardiologist was not available. His down-to-earth manner, friendliness, and knowledge of my autoimmune medical problems was reassuring. I would consider him for future followups of heart issues.

March 10th, 2015