A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lessans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lessans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lessans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessans graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lessans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Lessans MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Lessans practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lessans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lessans practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.