Dr. Kenneth Lessans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Lessans?

• Good

April 12th, 2016

Don't go there unless you have very good insurance. 415.00 for office visit

February 24th, 2016

Unacceptable

My husband was transported by ambulance from a Rehab unit. Physician said he could not determine his problem without scoping him but they had NO sterile scopes so it was a wasted visit and wasted ambulance expense. As a prior nursing administrator I find this to be totally unacceptable.

August 1st, 2015

GET A SECOND OPINION!

It's like a production line at Lancaster Urology. This Doctor is usually very good. Has a huge case load and moves fast. Catch him on a bad day and you will be really rushed. this happened to me. Was told I needed a procedure that was quite shocking . Then left room to let " girls "" tell me what I needed to sign and do. Got second opinion.. DIDNT NEED PROCEDURE !..

January 24th, 2015

dr lessans saved my life!

August 16th, 2013

Firdt & Last appointment

Staff was great. Went in for a small problem that has been bothering me for awhile. Because of insurance changes this is first time dealing with Lancaster Urological. Doctor treated me like I was wasting his time and wanted to be somewhere else. So that will be my last time, I am going back to Dr. Sisbarro, even if he doesn't take my insurance I will pay the full bill.

November 23rd, 2011

ONE PROFESSIONAL RATES ANOTHER

ALWAYS COURTEOUS. LISTENS TO PROBLEM. ASKS QUESTIONS. ANSWERS QUESTIONS. GIVES OPTIONS FOR TREATMENT. I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR 3 YEARS AND AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED. VERY COMPETENT. KNOWS HIS FIELD.

July 12th, 2011

Great surgeon

very focused on his patients and the entire group he is associated with are world class doctors.

July 5th, 2011

in my 64 yrs i have been to many drs,in my opion dr.lessans ranks in my top 4,he is one of the most personable people i have ever met he answered our questions and asked us questions to make sure we understood what was going on we never felt rushed and he explained things so that we could understand i would also like to mention his nurse verna who had a great sense of humor and really put me at ease all in all a good experience i would reccomend dr lessans to anyone looking for a urologist to give this man a call

June 8th, 2011

Excellent Urologist

I would recommend Dr. Lessans.I've been goin to Dr. Lessans for going on 5 years now and have never had a single problem.He's well trained and I've never seen anything to suggest he is anything but an excellent doctor.If you live in the Lancaster area, and have issues with incontinence, prostate, etc. you can't do better than this doctor.

June 1st, 2011

OUTSTANDING

Dr. Kenneth Lessans and his staff have been nothing short of wonderful! I have had 2 biopsys and 1 in hospital in the last year. As far as I'm concerned I feel lucky that I had him for a specialist

June 1st, 2011

Caring and Professional

I found Dr. Lessans to be honest and direct. I had a problem and he was able to give me options for treatment and then supported my decision when I made my choice. His follow up, consideration and caring for his patients is top notch!He is skilled and well educated and was a pleasure to work with. I WOULD reccommend others to consider his services.