GET A SECOND OPINION! show details GET A SECOND OPINION!
by Rick F on Aug 1st, 2015

It's like a production line at Lancaster Urology. This Doctor is usually very good. Has a huge case load and moves fast. Catch him on a bad day and you will be really rushed. this happened to me. Was told I needed a procedure that was quite shocking . Then left room to let " girls "" tell me what I needed to sign and do. Got second opinion.. DIDNT NEED PROCEDURE !..

Jan 24th, 2015

dr lessans saved my life!

Firdt & Last appointment show details Firdt & Last appointment
by Sean Q. on Aug 16th, 2013

Staff was great. Went in for a small problem that has been bothering me for awhile. Because of insurance changes this is first time dealing with Lancaster Urological. Doctor treated me like I was wasting his time and wanted to be somewhere else. So that will be my last time, I am going back to Dr. Sisbarro, even if he doesn't take my insurance I will pay the full bill.

ONE PROFESSIONAL RATES ANOTHER show details ONE PROFESSIONAL RATES ANOTHER
Nov 23rd, 2011

ALWAYS COURTEOUS. LISTENS TO PROBLEM. ASKS QUESTIONS. ANSWERS QUESTIONS. GIVES OPTIONS FOR TREATMENT. I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR 3 YEARS AND AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED. VERY COMPETENT. KNOWS HIS FIELD.

Great surgeon show details Great surgeon
Jul 12th, 2011

very focused on his patients and the entire group he is associated with are world class doctors.

Jul 5th, 2011

in my 64 yrs i have been to many drs,in my opion dr.lessans ranks in my top 4,he is one of the most personable people i have ever met he answered our questions and asked us questions to make sure we understood what was going on we never felt rushed and he explained things so that we could understand i would also like to mention his nurse verna who had a great sense of humor and really put me at ease all in all a good experience i would reccomend dr lessans to anyone looking for a urologist to give this man a call

Excellent Urologist show details Excellent Urologist
Jun 8th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Lessans.I've been goin to Dr. Lessans for going on 5 years now and have never had a single problem.He's well trained and I've never seen anything to suggest he is anything but an excellent doctor.If you live in the Lancaster area, and have issues with incontinence, prostate, etc. you can't do better than this doctor.

Careful show details Careful
Jun 3rd, 2011

The most recent ratings smell like plants (May 28-June 1)I can show you hard core medical records of the grief and pain that Dr. Lessan's failed surgery and diagnosis has caused me. Be careful, please!!!

OUTSTANDING show details OUTSTANDING
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Kenneth Lessans and his staff have been nothing short of wonderful! I have had 2 biopsys and 1 in hospital in the last year. As far as I'm concerned I feel lucky that I had him for a specialist

Caring and Professional show details Caring and Professional
Jun 1st, 2011

I found Dr. Lessans to be honest and direct. I had a problem and he was able to give me options for treatment and then supported my decision when I made my choice. His follow up, consideration and caring for his patients is top notch!He is skilled and well educated and was a pleasure to work with. I WOULD reccommend others to consider his services.

Surgery show details Surgery
May 31st, 2011

I had surgery by Dr. Lessans and I found him to be highly professional and very friendly and down to earth and he did an excellent job in fixing my problem with urinary issues, he was never "cocky" and I would highly recommend him to anyone with urinary problems. I don't know what these other people are talking about!

Urinary Problems Cured show details Urinary Problems Cured
May 28th, 2011

Super nice guy. He helped me with my long term battle with Urinary problems that no one else could diagnose. He was always available when I needed him. I don't understand these other comments- they must be crazy!

Should lose his licence show details Should lose his licence
May 22nd, 2011

Did a terrible job of putting in the InVance Male Sling.Misdiagnosed my pain after failed procedure. Had 2 successive surgeries. Still in pain and suffer incontinence 3 years later .definitely malpractice . Stay away from him!

Cocky Doctor, poor manners and techniques NEVER AGAIN show details Cocky Doctor, poor manners and techniques NEVER AGAIN
May 2nd, 2011

Dr Lessans is FULL OF HIMSELF, he thinks that he is the only Doctor in Lancaster and could care less about manners or patient foloow up. He does his little visit and send a BIG bill. REALLY a SNOB, will NEVER recomend him or go back to him. He mess up with me and I am still trying to figure out what the Heck he did to me. his group will cover for him.

Dec 6th, 2010

Very cocky doctor. been sick for over two month and all he thinks I want is pain pills, Not the case at all. I am non-stop running for the bathroom...Guess you have to leave the Lancaster area to find a good dr. any more.

be very cautious show details be very cautious
Nov 1st, 2010

He messed up a simple procedture and tryed to lie his way out of it