A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Levin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Levin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Levin practices Psychiatry near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Psychiatrists.