Dr. Kenneth Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Levin?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Levin?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 30th, 2014

Looking to reestablish contact with Dr. Levin

I saw Dr. Levin for at least 5 years and if my insurance still covered him I'd still be seeing him. Dr. L is a gentle, kind doctor with great sense of humor. Dr. L is a good listener but he also contributes to the conversation/session; we talked things over and I wish I'd taken more of his advice. I never felt rushed when out session was up and he's not one of the short-15 minutes- every -other- month providers; if one wants more than a straightforward medication visit, he makes himself available. I am so unhappy with my current provider I am hoping to see Dr. L. again and am prepared to pay out of pocket.