A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Levitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Levitsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Levitsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitsky graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levitsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Levitsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Levitsky practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Levitsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Levitsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mahwah, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Surgeons.