A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Levitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Levitsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Levitsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitsky graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levitsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Levitsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Levitsky practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Levitsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Levitsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mahwah, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Surgeons.