Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Levitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Levitsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Levitsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitsky graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Levitsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Levitsky practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Levitsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Levitsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Mahwah, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Surgeons.