Dr. Kenneth Levy DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

December 2nd, 2015
Awesome Doc, very Knowledgeable and compassionate! Superb office location and support staff!

August 16th, 2015
My elderly mother is one of his patients. I needed to speak with him regarding a serious issue with my mother. I called his office twice and left messages. He never returned my call. I mentioned this to the facility where my mother lives, I was told not to waste my time calling because he would never return my phone calls.

December 2nd, 2014
Please do not visit this doctor. He seems very helpful at first, but in the end, the quality of medical care provided is not adequate. I had an unsuccessful surgery with Dr. Levy. As a result, I needed to spend a year and see several other doctors to take care of the issue. Performing in-office surgeries is a business that many doctors participate in for revenue, and not for the patient's benefit and unfortunately Dr. Levy is one of these kinds of doctors. All the doctors I saw afterwards told me that they never would perform the kind of surgery I had in the office as it was quite involved. They all said they would only perform it in a hospital. I am not the kind of patient who cares about office waits, receptionist demeanor or even a doctor's bedside manner. If a doctor is competent and truly cares about the patient's well being, thats all that matters to me. But Dr. Levy is just plain incompetent, and I am not exaggerating when I say that returning to his care would truly make me fear for my health. Please do not make the same mistake as I did.

January 13th, 2014
poor bedside manner
Dr Levy has extremely poor bedside manner and does not even seem interested when listening to answers to his questions. You feel like you are just answering a normal survey to get medication and very lack luster when explaining medications and illnesses. He does not show concern or interest in the patient and seems to only be interested in getting the script filled and you out of his office!! if it was not for my therapist, I would not continue to see him. Unforunately he is the only psych at the location. I highly discourage using him!!!

March 14th, 2011
Great doctor!
I saw Dr. Levy when he was still accepting patients before restricting his practice to geriatric care for elderly patients in nursing homes. He was great! He listened, was easy to get in contact with and most of all, was willing to work with you and supervise if you wanted to try a new med. Very competent. I wish he would go back to seeing individual patients!

April 7th, 2016