A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Libre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Libre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Libre, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Libre graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Libre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P Libre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Libre practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Libre has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Libre practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.