A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Licker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Licker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Licker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Licker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Licker has 25 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ira Licker MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Licker practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Licker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Licker practices Urology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Urologists.