A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Licker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Licker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Licker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Licker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Licker has 25 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Licker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Licker practice?
Dr. Kenneth Licker practices Urology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Urologists.